Thursday 31 July 2008

Wednesday 30th July 2008

Woke up feeling sick - NOT AGAIN!!! I hate the feeling sick more than the being sick-its horrible and I felt really sorry for myself! Once they gave me some medicine in my Hickmann Line though, I felt a bit better and still managed to eat loads! Went to the playroom this morning and we made a puppet theatre with an artist that came. I made a poster for the notice board too. The physio came at 12, but because I had been feeling sick, I couldn't take my paracetamol so my leg was sore, so I couldn't bend it as much as before! She's coming back tomorrow.
Lesley, my mums friend, came to visit in the afternoon, and she bought me 2 lovely t-shirts. It is really boring at the moment because there isn't anyone here that I really know - I will be going home tomorrow though, so thats OK! I will have 2 weeks at home before I come back again!!

4 comments:

Auntie Janice said...

Hi you

Shame about feeling sick again, still, better than it has been before I suppose. The puppet thing sounds great. Did you get any pictures? Keep doing those exercises and that bionic knee will soon be helping you to run around again.

Lots of love, Auntie Jan xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I've just seen the photo of your scar - it looks amazing and so neat! You must be so pleased.
And the photos of you at Race for Life are great too - good for to get out and about. Katie did so well completing the race in 25 minutes! And all for such a fantastic cause too. I know it's silly but I had a tear in my eye just reading that your Mum cried when she spoke about you at Race For Life. We're all so proud of you Sarah.
I hope you're having a good time being back at home for a while; everyone must love being back in their own comfy beds.
I also spotted the new spotty slippers in one of your photos that I bought you - they look fab!
Must go - I have an exciting day ahead of me doing the housework!!
Lots of love to you (and your Mum, Dad and Katie), Jo xX

Unknown said...

hi sarah

i will be going away for 3 weeks so ill be back on the 29th so i might not be able to send any messages to you. over the time i am away i hope that you get better

lots and lots of love Janneke

Rose said...

OK Rose and I getting bored of looking at this pic where have you gone what's happening to you and stop being too busy to keep us up to date!!!! Hope you enjoying your time at home - post news!! Love Charlotte and Rose (from Kings - very grumpy about that bit!!) xxxx