Sunday 13 July 2008

Saturday/Sunday 12th/13th July 2008

Had quite a good day today - got up about 10.30, had breakfast and went to A Country Affair. On our way in, a lady gave us 3 guest passes so we got in for nothing!!! It was OK, but not that great - I got a new pashmina -white with black stars on it. I also got a little light in the shape of an angel- it changes colour really slowly, and its really pretty. On the way home, we went to Pets at Home to complain 4 of my new fish died, and they gave us 4 new ones for nothing!!! I went to Tescos with mum, and bought loads of food to take to hospital!!
When I went to bed, I was really sick!! I had eaten too much, a whole giant packet of spare rib flavoured Sensations!!! I felt better afterwards though and had a good nights sleep!
Sunday was a lazy day. I stayed in bed until 12 o'clock, then got up for breakfast/lunch! At 3pm, I went to see mamma mia at the cinema with katie and mum. IT WAS FAB!!!! Mum said it was the best film she had seen in ages, and she cried at the wedding!! She's so silly!!
I played with my friend Emily then went to bed early.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
I went to see Mamma Mia last night and I agree - it was F.A.B.!!!! I cried at the bit where she asked her Mum to give her away at the wedding, so sad - sniff sniff!
Sending you lots and lots and lots and lots of love for your op tomorrow!
See you on Sunday honey, love Jo xX

hullcitytigerfan said...

Hiya Sarah

Mamma Mia sounds so good! I'm going to see it on saturday!

I'm glad the weather was good for a country affair!

Mmmm..... Rib falavored sensations!

Good luck with your op tomorrow!

From sarah
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Good Luck!

Uncle Richard said...

Hi Sarah

We are all wishing you well. Hope tomorrow goes ok. We will be thinking of you. Will send you a big kiss and cuddle via Jo and Lucy when they see u on Sunday.

Love from

Uncle Richard, Anne, Thomas and Jack xxxx

Lucy said...

Hi Sarah!
Just seen your blog....Mamma Mia was brilliant wasn't it?! Its made me want to go to Greece and meet a hunk VERY SOON!! Glad you enjoyed it.
Hope you're all tucked up in bed and feeling ok about tomorrow. Sounds very exciting being bionic!! We're planning on coming up on Sunday to check you're behaving yourself and not annoying your mum too much!! We love you lots and lots and can't wait to see you. Be brave tomorrow, We're so so proud of you chicken. Love you, Lucy x x x