Friday 11 July 2008

Friday 11th July 2008

My last day at Trafalgar!!!!! I had to get up at 8 am this morning which was a bit of a shock because I usually lie in until about 10am in hospital!! We went to Teddington School first to see the 'Pastoral Manager' who will make sure everything is OK for me when I go in to school in September. She wrote down all the things mum and dad told her, and will organise some lessons to be done in the canteen instead of me having to walk around school and go up and down stairs!! She was really nice.
Then I went to school. I had a nice day with my friends, and I took loads of pictures, and got everyone to sign my t-shirt. In the afternoon, we had achievement assembly - it was supposed to be in the hall but someone set the fire alarm off and the fire brigade came in fire engines and everything!!!! We had the presentation in the classroom instead, and I got my book 'Paddington Abroad' as a present from the school.
I had crispy duck and pancakes for tea, and watched Big Brother on the TV. If its not raining in the morning, we are going to 'A Country Affair' in Richmond - a big country fair at Old Deer Park. I hope its sunny.
Chris Henry, the nurse from Stanmore Hospital phoned today and said my operation is on Tuesday now, so I get an extra day at home. We have to go in on Monday afternoon instead of Sunday.

7 comments:

hullcitytigerfan said...

Hiya Sarah

Lets hope it don't rain so you can go to "A Country Affair" so if you do go there have fun!

I love crispy duck(best tea ever)

Hope your op goes well on tueday!

Miss You

Sarah

funkyeverything said...

sounds fun i can't believe we're in the same class YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molly

Auntie Janice said...

Crispy duck is the best thing ever!! Uncle Mike is away playing golf this weekend so I am "home alone" Booo!! Still, I am going to see the film of Mamma Mia tomorrow with Jo & Lucy and her friend Annelies so that will be nice.

Lots of love
Auntie Janice xx

Best Sis Ever said...

Hi Sarah
We will miss you so much at school next week.

I am so glad you got into teddington it is so cool you can have your lessons in the canteen. The food at teddington is so yummy you will love it.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE YOUR OP GOES WELL I HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON AS POS
LOVE SOPHIE
PS. I HOPE YOU LIKED YOUR BROWNIE
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



HI SARAH
HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO TEDDINGTON I AM ITS GOING TO BE GREAT FUN I AM SO HAPPY IM IN TO TEDDINGTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXIXOXOXXOXOXOX(Z)OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXHA HA DO YOU LIKE MY Z FUNNY
SEE YA SOON EMMA XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXP.S LOVE CRISPY DUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU ARE OK AND NOT TO WORN OUT AFTER THE OP
GOOD LUCK
SOPHIE AND EM

Millie said...

Hi Sarah

Hope you had a good time at The Country Affair,we drove past it and it looked great.

In September when you have your classes in the Canteen can you make sure you dont eat all the food, save some for us at lunch time!!!

We really hope your operation goes well on Tuesday.We will be thinking of you.
See you soon

lots of love and hugs

Millie
xxxx
Big hugs and kisses from Blythe and my mum.

It's me - Ruth! said...

Hi Sarah

Good luck for the op!

Lots of love & see you soon.

Ruth & Becca x

XxXRosie PosieXxX said...

hiya sarah
missin u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

hope i can see u again some time soon please

lots and lots of love

ROSIE

ur nursery bff
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX