Wednesday 2 July 2008

Wednesday 2nd July 2008

I thought I would update you all on my ulcers instead of waiting a few days!!!
I woke up at 11.45 this morning (although mum kept waking me up to take my tablets at 7 and 11!!!!-Pest!!!)
I still felt horrible and I was so tired - I hadn't eaten since Sunday - not like me at all!!!! I've lost about 6 kg!!!! Anyway, mum gave me a strawberry milkshake to try and give me some energy and it worked a bit - my throat isn't so sore today, but my lips are still really sore. I had another glass of milk after that, and mum made me clean my teeth with some gauze wrapped around my finger and some warm water - she said I had bad breath - I hadn't cleaned my teeth since Sunday either - GROSS!!!! I can't get a toothbrush in my mouth because the bristles hurt, and the toothpaste stings.At about 1.30, I managed to eat some chicken soup through a straw!!! It was nice to eat something and made me feel a bit better. After the soup, I had a bath, and washed my hair (ha, ha, I still have a tiny bit left you know!! Mum still has to brush it sometimes when it sticks up!!)Mum didn't think she would have to wash my hair for ages and was glad because I always make a fuss! I still made a fuss today - keep her on her toes!!
I stayed in bed all day today watching telly - I couldn't be bothered to get up. At tea time, I had mashed potato and baked beans - I was so hungry, it was great to eat proper food. My next door neighbour gave me a present today - a High School Musical T-Shirt and a baseball cap - I am going to wear them on Saturday when I go to see the show - AND I might be going in a limo!! I am so excited!!!! Bye for now - will write more tomorrow.Keep you comments coming - its nice to hear from you xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I think this blog is a fantastic idea. I get to find out exactly how you're feeling and what's going on.
I was sorry to hear that those nasty ulcers had come back again, which meant that your operation was delayed by a week. I'll have all my fingers and toes crossed, and even my eyes, arms and legs crossed for you that it all goes well and that you're better again very soon sweetie. Lucy and I are going to come and visit you in hospital afterwards, so we'll arrange that with your Mum.
Anyway, how exciting that you're going to see High School Musical on Saturday - I am very jealous! And even more exciting that you may get to go in the limo; let's hope that can be arranged for you!
Keep up with the blog and putting the pics on here, sending you lots of love and hugs from your favourite big cousin, Jo xX
P.S. Love the pic of you dressed up as Jordan, ha ha!! xX

Mike and Jan said...

Hiya Sarah Helen. Love the blog. Are you writing it yourself or are you getting a bit of help from your Mum??!! Good to hear how you are getting on and how you are feeling every day. Saves us bothering your Mum too much with phone calls & texts! Uncle Mike & I have just got back from Leeds Castle where they are filming Antiques Roadshow today. We took along some bits but nothing worth a fortune unfortunately!! Maybe on TV in the backgroung though. We'll be up to see you soon. Hope you enjoy HSM and that the op goes well. Lots of love & hugs. xxxx

Best Sis Ever said...

hi sarah

How are you i like your pictures. There fab!!! Im planning to write and keep up to date every day i cant promies so far i have i might have trouble computer on the blink! Dont worry im collecting all our homework JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that mean if you do want it i will collect HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
im missing you please update your blog soon love hearing how you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX0X0X0X0X0X0XX0X0X0X00X0X0X0XX00X0X0X0X0X0X0X0XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXOOXOXO SEE YOU SOON EM

hullcitytigerfan said...

Hi Sarah

Guess what me and emma are doing Kiss rock 'n' roll all nite for the
year six production(ask your mum or dad if you don't know who kiss are)which we did for the oz bay talent show! Have you seen curry shop yet? If you have HaHaHa and go see barber shop spoof by riazul hilarious! If you havn't then......
!SEE IT NOW!

OH MY DAYS! You get to see High School Musical at the therate!!!!!!
You are sooooooooooooooooooo lucky!

anyway loving the pics! Sick barthroom (I've been hanging round boys who say sick.)

See you soon
Sarah
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox