Thursday 3 July 2008

Thursday 3rd July 2008

Well, my ulcers were a bit better today - although my lip was bleeding in the night and I woke up with blood on my pillow - yuck!!!!
Mum made me get up at 10.30 and I even managed to clean my teeth a bit with a cotton bud and a tiny bit of toothpaste, so my breath isn't so bad today!! I washed my mouth out with a mouth wash too so hopefully the ulcers will start to heal.
I had a milkshake for breakfast, and we were going to go to the cinema to see Prince Caspian, but it was 2 hours and 25 minutes long and I couldn't be bothered to sit there for that long! Instead I asked mum to take me 10 pin bowling. We went for 1 game and half way through I was really sick - all over mums cardigan, my trousers, the floor and in my shoes!!!! Luckily we were the only ones there, so no one saw and mum managed to clear it up without anyone noticing! I felt better afterwards, and I made mum finish the game and I beat her by 1 point - lol!!!!
I went home after that (with no shoes on because they were full of sick!)and had a rest before Georgia came round with Hannah - they really cheered me up. I managed to eat mash and beans and a yoghurt for tea,and I had a bath and cleaned my teeth again so I smell nice and sweet again!
I am going to try and go to school tomorrow after the nurse has been to change my dressing and taken my blood, and the wheelchair people have been to put my legrest on my wheelchair for after the operation. I hope I feel well enough - I really miss school and there aren't many days left for me to go!! Keep the comments coming - they're great!!

7 comments:

Esther. said...

Hey Sarah,
This blog is a great idea and i miss you at school! How did you manage to do that car i thought it was really HARD lol. Sorry to hear about the sick.... Umm Very sad you missed oz bay i hope you come back to school soon we miss you loads Issy and Jades Party was fabb you looked great hehe. Nicee Piccys its great to see how you are doing.

CHAT SOON.
Esther xxx

Probably the best teacher in the world. said...

I think you used unfair tactics to beat your mum and there should be a rematch in the future. I declare the original match a draw. I'm sure others will agree with me.

Probably the best teacher in the world. said...

I think you used unfair tactics to beat your mum and there should be a rematch in the future. I declare the original match a draw. I'm sure others will agree with me.

x-ESTHER-x said...

Heyy Sarah,
The one that says esther. is me (esther Nowicky ) as well but i made a new one the piccys are great and the blog is toooo did your mum write it or you?? OH and its sounds great about the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICSAL thing wow you are lucky that you get to go in a limo wow wow =] lol!!! HMMM who is the best teacher in the world i wonder lol xoxHow are yuoo plaese go on msn s00n k lol MISS YOOUU LOADSSS keep the blog thingmies comin ok xx CHAT SOON MISS YOU

Esther xoxoxoxox :) =]

Sarahwinterpuppy said...

hi everyon to esther the person who is called the best teacher in the world is MR BEAL. HE IS MADDD
Luv sarah

hullcitytigerfan said...

Hi Sarah

Hope your ok!
Loving the pics!

Seen something hilarious on youtube! Type hamster fight and click on the first one!HaHaHa Barber shop is still doing it for me on the laughs!
See ya
sarah

XxX-HENNX-XxX said...

hiya sarah
this blog thing is well good
lol
me , rosie , esther , issy and jade are doin spice up your life 4 da cabaret WOW lol
hope u cancum see it
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
LUV U
TTYL
henna