Sunday 20 July 2008

Saturday 19th July 2008

Had a good day today until bedtime! I felt better, and managed to get out of bed, on to the commode to go to the toilet, and even managed to go into the toilet too!! I ate loads as well, and had crispy duck and pancakes. Dad came and stayed the night in the bed next to me, and mum went to her room for a good nights sleep for a change - good job, because I was up all night being sick - too much food!!. Poor dad had to sort me out and clean me up, change my sheets and get me on to the commode! When mum came back in the morning at 7.30, she sent dad back to the room for some more sleep - the nurses told her he had coped with it all very well!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Hi Sarah Helen. It was lovely to see you today. And it was even better to see you get the giggles!!! Hope you have a good couple of days. Keep that food down and be good for your mum and dad.
See you again soon,
Love lucy x x x

Rose said...

Hi Sarah and Zoe great to see how well you are doing after the op - you will be home before you know it. Any chance of some time at home before chemo? Rose thinks your blog looks way better than hers so will have to get some more pix on it! Been to the Marsden today first time its ANCIENT just like Stanmore even down to the cook! Greatly in need of tearing down and rebuilding but hopefully they know what they're doing! Keep in touch with us - give all our love to our old pals back on t11 all our love Rose and Charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,

how are you? sorry i have not kept in touch but i have been really busy with things at school. I am so glad everything went well in the operation i was really worried about what was going to happen but you're alright which is good!!! In the summer holidays i am free until the 6th of August so i hope i can come and see you before then!!

love you loads Jannekexxx

Pussycat said...

Hi Sarah. It's Diana - Sophie's mother saying hello and hoping you are feeling a little better. I hear that you are being kept in isolation - that must be a bit boring - still it makes a change to have the teachers come to you! I'm going to the Leavers Assembly tomorrow - I've got my tissues at the ready - Sophie will no doubt tell you all about it very soon. Lots of love DianaXXXX