Wednesday 23 July 2008

Tuesday/Wednesday 22nd/23rd July 2008

My poo sample came back negative so I haven't got the lurgy!! I am allowed to leave my room and go and play. I can walk on crutches now so its easier to go to the loo. The nurses say that once I have had an x-ray and seen the physio to practice going up and down stairs on crutches (wednesday) I can go home Wednesday!!!! Mum can't wait because she has a bad back from the wooden bed shes been sleeping on - she says she's got bruises all over!! I am happy too - I miss all my friends. We are going to watch my sister play hockey tonight, so we can have a family outing!! At least I get a nice long time at home before going back to hospital for more chemo on Sunday night. I have requested fish and chips for tea as a special treat..........!!!

3 comments:

It's me - Ruth! said...

Hey Sarah

Great news about going home! (and the poo!). Well done.

Love from Ruth & Becca x

Millie said...

Hi Sarah

We are so pleased to hear you are coming home tonight.
We missed seeing you on Sunday.
We are glad to hear your pooooo didn't have the lurgy's!!!(we just hate that when that happens!!).
Hope you enjoy your fish and chips.
Let us know when you are up for a visit.

Lots of love and hugs

Millie,Blythe and Jo-anne
xxx

Ps: Tell your mummy that we have got a blow up bed she can borrow next time you are going in,it sure beats a plastic chair and a wooden bed!!!xxx

Unknown said...

hi Sarah,

i had my last day at school yesterday it was fun but it was upsetting to leave loads of my good friends behind. you should be happy that your out of bed and ableto walk finaly!! have a nice few days at home and i might drop a little something off at your house before i go on holiday

love from Jannekexxxx