Monday 30 June 2008

Sunday 29th June 2008

Woke up this morning feeling terrible! I had a really sore throat and mouth ulcers. AND a tummy ache!
I was going to go to the cinema this morning with mum to see Chronicles Of Narnia - Prince Caspian, but I wasn't well enough so I spent all day in bed. I didn't even draw the curtains!
At 6.30pm we went in to hospital again for my last week of chemo before my operation - the doctor had a look at me, and was going to get the senior doctor to decide whether or not I could have the chemo when he came round in the morning.
I didn't have a very good sleep, and was up about 5 times because my throat was so sore.

2 comments:

scooby said...

Hi sarah
i saw you didn't have comments on some days so i decied to send you one
hope u fell better

From ruby (p)

hullcitytigerfan said...

Yo