Monday 30 June 2008

Monday 30th June 2008

Woke up this morning still feeling terrible. My mouth is really sore and my throat is too.
The doctor has been and had a look at me, and he said he can't start the chemo today because the mouth ulcers are too bad. He is trying to speak to my surgeon today to see if I can have the operation without the last week of chemo, and then catch up afterwards. He is also keeping me in today and tonight and will have a look again in the morning. If my mouth is better, he will do it, and then I will still be clear by Friday, ready for the operation Monday.I have been disconnected from my drip, so at least I can walk around and go to school today. It is really boring in here today, because all my friends are in Stanmore having their operations already this morning. There is only 1 other girl here who I don't know, and she keeps her curtains drawn all day!!
I am keeping myself busy by painting a pottery snail. Miss Duffy, my teacher, has also sent me in a car to make (it was D & T week at school last week!!) I might do that tomorrow.
I will write more tomorrow when I know what is happening.

2 comments:

JM said...

Hi i just sent u a LLLOOOONNNNGGG letter but was lost wen i was settin up google account but mum needs computer so will retype it 2moz, mum says "av u used ur straw an av u paintd ur nails?" Jen says "Hi" and dad would but he asleep on sofa!!!! we all hope u felling better 2 moz (wen i will rit 2 u) Jonathan xoxox

Sarahwinterpuppy said...

hi jonothan thnxs for ur comment . i have tablets now so hopefully i will feel betta soon i am at home now coz i was sent home coz of mouth ulcers goin back in sunday